[Tagging] key: starting=yes ??

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Fri May 11 09:22:03 UTC 2018

Well, in a roundtrip there are often multiple designated starting points
with a parking lot, information panels, bus stop or railway statin nearby,
toilets. These designated starting points are commonly shown on paper maps
and tourist maps, and present themselves as starting points.

I do not see how this is recorded by adding ways.

Wouldn't call it very important either, but I do think it's useful and tied
to observable objects and places.

> 11. May 2018 10:52 by pelderson at gmail.com:
>
> if anything, it should be a role in the relation, not a tag on the node.
> Right?
>

> but IMHO it is utterly unimportant, it is already recorded by adding ways
>

> and obviously, it is property of route, not road/path so if added it should
>
> be in relation

Vr gr Peter Elderson