[Tagging] tagging of one-way cycle lanes

osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au
Fri May 11 10:26:24 UTC 2018

A lot of residential roads here don’t have markings, like here:

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-27.2131302,153.0260346,3a,55y,45.38h,68.9t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sci60ZE7unqEW6wDOP9Gh6Q!2e0

But they are clearly intended to be 2 lane roads. (Which can be seen from the reflectors that are sometimes in the middle of the road and the fact that ty do have lane markings in some places, e.g. at the T intersection.

I would (and have) tagged such roads with lanes=2.