[Tagging] tagging of one-way cycle lanes

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Mon May 14 08:03:38 UTC 2018

Here is one example of a road with soft cycle lanes but no (vehicle) lanes.

https://www.mapillary.com/map/im/Z0DBe6sffpL7aubYj0zpaQ

I use it regularly, it is plenty wide enough to pass other cars whilst staying out of the cycle lane but a lot of drivers do struggle with the concept of mostly no centreline.

Phil (trigpoint)