[Tagging] Conflicting wiki docu for aerialway=goods and aerialway=station

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon May 14 08:50:23 UTC 2018

According to the tag definitions for aerialway=goods [1], the endpoints
should be tagged with aerialway=station, but according to the station wiki
page [2], the tag requires passenger transport.

If I see it right, both requirements have been introduced roughly the same
time by the same person ;-) so I would suspect we could make the
aerialway=station page more inclusive (also for goods) and maybe suggest a
subtag if desired.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Martin