[Tagging] Conflicting wiki docu for aerialway=goods and aerialway=station

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 09:43:56 UTC 2018

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 9:50 AM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com
> wrote:

> According to the tag definitions for aerialway=goods [1], the endpoints
> should be tagged with aerialway=station, but according to the station wiki
> page [2], the tag requires passenger transport.

I'm largely agnostic on this one, but would point out the situation with
railways.  Passengers embark/disembark
at stations but goods are loaded/unloaded in a goods yard (or terminal, or
depot).

Then again, I'm not a railway enthusiast, so that's just a layman's
understanding of the terms I've encountered
in typical British English usage.  For me, "station" (wrt transportation)
means passengers, not goods.

--
Paul