[Tagging] tagging of one-way cycle lanes

osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au
Mon May 14 09:03:01 UTC 2018

From: osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au <osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au>
Sent: Monday, 14 May 2018 18:37

if there is only one cycle lane, but it’s allowed to travel in both directions on an otherwise one-way road use:

cycleway:left=opposite (or cycleway:right, depending which side, as seen from the forward direction of the main oneway road the two-way cycle lane is one)

oneway:bicycle=no

This was wrong, I’ve already corrected it in my previous post.

cycleway=opposite means that there are no specifically marked lanes, but travel in the opposite direction is allowed for bicycles.