[Tagging] tagging of one-way cycle lanes

osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au
Mon May 14 10:13:10 UTC 2018

If these are the only tags, that is correct.

> I would map it as
>
> cycleway:left=opposite_lane
> cycleway:right=lane
> oneway:bicycle=no
> and typically oneway:moped_A=no (special category of mopeds in
> Belgium)
>
> is that wrong ?

This is what I meant. Sorry for not expressing it well. My "if one of the two is for traffic against the flow indicated by the oneway tag, use:" was meant to express that you change one of the two tag so:

If there are two cycle lanes, both in oneway direction, use:

cycleway:left=lane
cycleway:right=lane

if one of the two is for opposite direction traffic, replace that one with opposite_lane (but keep the other lane one).