[Tagging] Conflicting wiki docu for aerialway=goods and aerialway=station

osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au
Tue May 15 10:27:19 UTC 2018

Not involved in aerialway tagging at all, but I would say that things like aerialway=station or railway=station applies to each place with significant infrastructure where a vehicle might stop for any type of loading/unloading activity, including goods/freight only. While public_transport=station only applies if passengers are involved.