[Tagging] Conflicting wiki docu for aerialway=goods and aerialway=station

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue May 15 18:38:31 UTC 2018

> Not involved in aerialway tagging at all, but I would say that things like
> aerialway=station or railway=station applies to each place with significant
> infrastructure where a vehicle might stop for any type of loading/unloading
> activity, including goods/freight only. While public_transport=station only
> applies if passengers are involved.

I agree. If there is general agreement, I would like to amend the wiki for
aerialway=station to state it is not for passenger transport only.

Bonus question: would you say it makes sense to add
public_transport=station (plus eventually subtags to state which kind of
vehicle) to aerialways?

Cheers,
Martin