[Tagging] access=disabled

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat May 19 16:28:50 UTC 2018

sent from a phone

> On 19. May 2018, at 16:44, <osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au> <osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au> wrote:
>

> But I can see cases where emergency and disabled makes sense as access values instead.

I can also see this, but it is a different meaning, and I’m not even sure if using the exact same term would be helpful for people to understand the meaning. Look at agricultural, it can mean both, a vehicle class when used as key or a “use mode” when used as value. If we start introducing more use modes with the same names as vehicle classes, access tagging will seem even less easy to understand.

cheers,
Martin