[Tagging] tagging arbiters (gone OT)

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Sun May 20 21:09:24 UTC 2018

The case I had in mind was Carto-OSM's claim to require the highest
level boundary admin_level tag to be on ways & within relations.
I'm unsure I'd describe it as a bug, as they haven't written any code
for it yet.

Those involved claim this is not possible within Carto-OSM:
http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/yXx<http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/wWg>

Read the discussion here:
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/pull/3102#issuecomment-372455636

DaveF