[Tagging] Sample tagging for highways with no lane markings

yo paseopor yopaseopor at gmail.com
Wed May 23 17:52:34 UTC 2018

https://www.mapillary.com/map/im/6QXgHLK26FTMlmovwuaxfg
-For these reasons it is important the local knowledge . Instead you can
see in some parts of this street some road markings at the both sides I
assure you only one car fits in the unique lane it has along the street.
Try to pass two cars. It is not the unique street with this problem at that
town (Sant Pere de Ribes).
It is a very clear case of lanes=1 / and oneway=no

For the other answer I make a petition to the non-spanish speakers as I
cannot make a correct translation of this. Please use an automatic
translator for this sentence to understand the meaning:
"No hay webos de adelantar a la Guardia Civil en su propio carril por ancho
que este sea mientras ellos estén circulando y no hagan ninguna indicación
dejando paso, no los hay."

I insist .The number of lanes based in the road marks is an exact value of
an objective tag. An estimated lanes number without markings will be the
result of a big amount of subjective errors as the first you said with my
example.

I am agree with a new extra tag called divider or road_marks to ensure
there are or not road marks.

Salut i marques vials
yopaseopor