[Tagging] how to tag place where horse-drawn carriages wait for tourists?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri May 25 20:18:28 UTC 2018

sent from a phone

> On 25. May 2018, at 19:54, Mateusz Konieczny <matkoniecz at tutanota.com> wrote:
>
> But what about donkeys? What about electric vehicles that offer very
> similar services - trip across city.
>
> amenity=tourism_ride
> tourism_ride=horse

are those golf carts driving on routes they decide (that are programmed) or can the customer decide where to go?

Would open tourist tour busses qualify for your tag?

https://hohobassets.isango.com/productimages/product/11566/budapest_25745_1.jpg

You can find them in most cities with tourism, if I were to create a tag for these I would map stops and a route, maybe a ticket office if there is.

I would not want to tag every stop as amenity=tourism_ride, while it could work for the ticket office.

Btw, I know the depot of the local horse carriages, should it be related to the places where they look for customers? ;-)

cheers,
Martin