[Tagging] sale off road, also second-hand.

liste DOT girarsi AT posteo DOT eu liste.girarsi at posteo.eu
Sat May 26 11:04:19 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I just registered, sorry for the English very bad, do not speak and use
an automatic translator.

A set of this list, it was suggested to ask here, so here I am.

Should I tag a dealership where they sell off-road vehicle, even second
hand, and I thought these tags initially:

shop=off_roads_car
second_hand=off_roads_car

However, the user I has consiglato of writing here, says that, according
to him, it is better to:

shop=car
second_hand=car

we would also like to see a sub-tag to complete the definition for the
off-road, for which I ask for help here.

I hope you understand the script, thanks those who answer me.

--