[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - scenic

Andreas Meier pameier at web.de
Thu May 31 21:50:24 UTC 2018

Hi there,

I would like to propose an new map feature and would like some comments. The
page can be found here:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/scenic

{{Proposal_Page

|name           = scenic quality of tracks/paths for tour planning

|user           = GPSfriend

|key            = scenic

|value          = scenicgrade1 (best) to scenicgrade4 (worst)

|type           =

|definition     = tag classify the beauty of tracks/paths

|appearance     =

|status         = Proposed

|draftStartDate = 2018-05-29

|rfcStartDate   = 2018-05-31

|voteStartDate  =

|voteEndDate    =

}}

As this is my first wiki entry ever I welcome helpful comments if I put
something wrong, and especially on how to upload some pictures I took today.
And of course I look forward to your input!

Yours,

GPSfriend