[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (consulate)

Allan Mustard allan at mustard.net
Thu Nov 1 16:57:58 UTC 2018

How about amenity=embassy, amenity=consulate, plus
amenity=representation to capture those facilities that are neither
pudding nor frozen, er, sorry, neither embassies nor consulates?  Any
heartburn there?  Then we use diplomatic=* as an additional tag (i.e.,
continue current practice) to specify different flavors, er, types of
diplomatic/consular mission?  Should I modify the proposed feature to that?

apm-wa