[Tagging] tagging for an office of the local representative to parliament

Allan Mustard allan at mustard.net
Sat Nov 3 03:28:14 UTC 2018

Hmmm.  Reaching back to my bachelor's degree in political science,
Parliament is also a government body, the legislative branch of the
government, so even a member of the opposition is part of "government"
in its broadest sense.  I would tag it office=government,
government=parliamentarian or something similar.  Executive,
legislative, judicial are all "government".