[Tagging] Public Transport Timetables Proposal RFC

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sat Nov 3 09:50:41 UTC 2018

3. Nov 2018 05:55 by djakk.djakk at gmail.com <mailto:djakk.djakk at gmail.com>:

> I do not see why timetables are hard to maintain ? Most bus lines do not change their schedules for years (even in big cities, Paris for example).

In my city (Kraków, Poland) schedules are changed multiple times each year, with additional

regular changes (for example - currently there are active changes related to All Saints' Day

to make reaching cemeteries easier).

Every major road reconstruction results in changed lines and arrival times.

> Because changing the schedule means buy a new bus and hire new drivers.

Not in cases where busses are moved from one line to another, potentially new line.