[Tagging] Public Transport Timetables Proposal RFC

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 10:09:15 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm looking into this timetable relation and how it could be implemented:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/8885374/history

This is for a simple line...

I added all the stops of the route relation and added the most common times
to get from one to the next. I realise things can get even more complex if
these differentials change during the day due to congestion that was
planned for in the time tables.

When done this way, it's not a timetable relation for each stop/route pair.

I'll try to do something similar for a more complicated situation.
(telescopic line, i.e. not all trips are the same length)

Polyglot