[Tagging] Public Transport Timetables Proposal RFC

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 11:53:32 UTC 2018

For buses it's exceptional they stay at a stop longer than strictly
necessary, so I think the arrival times should be optional. If the tag is
added, it should have the same amount of entries as the departures though.

Sometimes I do see buses that 'linger' at stops, but that's usually because
they are ahead of their schedule by more than a few minutes.

Jo