[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Tramtrack on highway

Nikulainen, Jukka K jukka.nikulainen at helsinki.fi
Mon Nov 5 14:46:37 UTC 2018

Hello again

Thank you for the very good critical comments! It is obvious that my original proposal of a bicycle= -tag for this purpose is a bad idea, but it should be introduced as a more general tag.

How should I proceed? Is is best to change the current proposal status to Canceled or Abandoned and introduce a new proposal with new tag values (and largely the same Rationales and Applies-to's)

Sorry, although I've been a mapper for a long time, this is my feature proposal (and I can't get the mailto: redirects to work either, sorry for that too).

Sincerely, Jukka