[Tagging] visa offices tags

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 02:06:12 UTC 2018

Lots of people apply for tourist visas. They are not immigrants, so
immigration does not fit all.

I don't know if that particular office only does immigration visas,
tourist visas or does any type of visa.
I would prefer a tag suitable for an office that could do any type of
visa, rather than having to find out which particular thing they do.