[Tagging] visa offices tags

Anton Klim tohaklim at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 07:34:34 UTC 2018

I believe the initial email was referring to a private-run visa assistance company, like VFS Global?
In the absence of a better tag I used office=company, but could see something like office=visa(_services) being suitable.
It would need to be different for government agencies that might offer similar services in some countries.

Ant