[Tagging] How to tag named group of named water areas?

Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 05:26:49 UTC 2018

Hi all,

after reading the last comments in this thread I tried again to convince
Dave that the rather special rules for multipolygon relations cannot be used
for all types of relations, esp. not those with route=pipeline and that he
should not remove tags like man_made=pipeline from ways of such a relation,
see this long discussion:

I give up now because for me a type=multipolygon relation is something
completely different and Dave insists that it is are not. Seems we are both
frustated now :-(

Gerd

--
Sent from: http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Tagging-f5258744.html