[Tagging] Public Transport Timetables

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed Nov 7 15:31:37 UTC 2018

Mapping, for example, buildings is feasible as it is possible to map the faster that they change.
Doing that for timetables is not going to work.
In addition, OSM data format is optimized for mapping buildings and horrible for

mapping timetables. I hope that in my mapping I will not encounter places with

piles of relations created in an attempt to map timetables.