[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (consulate)-->(office=diplomatic)

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 02:33:10 UTC 2018

Just a suggestion. Under the "Additional tags routinely used would include"
section, name=* and country=* are listed. I think the target=* tag (for the
receiving country) should also be included since it is already documented
in the amenity=embassy page. (I am not sure if "target" is a good term for
this tag but it is already in use so it might be okay to just adopt it as
is.)