[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (consulate)-->(office=diplomatic)

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 10:27:04 UTC 2018

On 11/11/18 20:05, Colin Smale wrote:

> On 2018-11-11 07:49, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:
>
>> But wouldn't it be covered by the name eg "Australian Embassy to Russia"?
> We should not rely on free-text fields like "name" to convey
> information that belongs in a structured form...

The text clearly identifies the object as;
an Embassy
The 'from' country as Australia
the 'to' country ... as Russia ... though this may also include other
countries too ..and would be indicated by an enclosure by that county.

Yes there should be some human oversight. But given that 'we' are
oversighting it, there should be little error generation.
Such over sight can include;
does it make sense?
checking where it is?
is there a website for it?