[Tagging] How to tag named group of named water areas?

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sun Nov 11 21:45:43 UTC 2018

11. Nov 2018 02:40 by daveswarthout at gmail.com <mailto:daveswarthout at gmail.com>:

> I've been a programmer in my earlier life so I'm not a newbie when it comes to looking at and interpreting code but the markup language for the Wiki is, IMHO, simply horrible.

Yes, it can rival and win with assembler code in unreadableness. Especially on template-infested pages.

>  Someone once suggested I write up a Proposal for a tag I was thinking about. No thanks. I have better things to do with my time than to try to learn how that infernal formatting works.

For proposal it should be OK to write it in text  only form and start RfC with note

that you were unable to figure out wikisyntax.

I will not promise that but I am nearly certain that someone will fix the page at that point.

You may also use method of copy-pasting existing proposal and changing stuff element by element

(I am using this method).