[Tagging] How to tag named group of named water areas?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 09:55:28 UTC 2018

Am So., 11. Nov. 2018 um 22:54 Uhr schrieb Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com>:

> I have to say I far prefer the editors in things like WordPress and
> Drupal.  View source means HTML
> source and the visual editors seem (to me) better designed.

I agree that in an attempt to simplify html editing by introducing a markup
language, it became more complicated, not less, at least if you are
familiar with html, because it means you have to learn another syntax (wiki
markup), and yet another one (markdown), and yet another one, etc.

Cheers,
Martin