[Tagging] Add some tag to identify disputed borders

Noémie Lehuby n.lehuby at qwant.com
Mon Nov 12 13:21:45 UTC 2018

Hi,

Any thoughts about this ?

Should we consider the dispusted=yes tag on boundary ways as a /de
facto/ standard and uniformize a few borders ? Should we create a
proposal about this tag ?
The borders data do not fit the doc and the statement from the
Foundation and are not really usable right now...

Noémie Lehuby
Qwant Research