[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (consulate)-->(office=diplomatic)

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 21:00:23 UTC 2018

On 13/11/18 01:07, Allan Mustard wrote:
> Not contrived at all in these days of tight budgets. I see no reason
> the inverse would not work. I’ll add it.

I think there are too many things in the proposal. Keep it simple. Yes
the 'extras' might sound nice but they add complexity and each one is a
point that can lead to someone objecting to that specific thing and
leading to enough no votes that it fails.

Make the proposal on office=diplomatic only and it should pass.

Then, if you want pursue the other items individually. Personally I
don't like lumping things together and then separating them at a lower
level when it was separated before - I refer to the diplomatic=* tag
that is in use now compared to the proposed diplomatic=embassy(includes
high commission etc)/consulate (includes consulate general)/and some
other thing that I don't recall.