[Tagging] Estimated values for height

Sergio Manzi smz at smz.it
Tue Nov 13 15:07:42 UTC 2018

Yeah, agreed. And I think in our context "/estimate/" should be more taken as "/quesstimate/", i.e. "/a first rough approximation pending a more accurate estimate, or it may be an educated guess at something for which no better information will become available/" [1].

Now... how do we tag this... "/thing/"?  :-)

My personal idea is that it should be:

*either*

    /measure/:accuracy=estimate (e.g.: height=10 + "height:accuracy=estimate")

*or*

    accuracy:/measure/=estimate (e.g.: height=10 + "accuracy:height=estimate")

*and*

    get rid of all the est_* tags (e.g.: est_height=10)

Cheers!

Sergio

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guesstimate