[Tagging] Estimated values for height

Sergio Manzi smz at smz.it
Tue Nov 13 21:43:53 UTC 2018

... but on the other hand your estimation *can *be seen as "/the instrument used/", so I'm in no way against using /metric/:source=estimate.

The only gotcha could happen when you have to import a measure from on official source (/and you want to indicate it/) and... the official source has stated that the measurement is an estimation. It can happen. It's actually happening...