[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - (Tramtrack_on_highway)

Sergio Manzi smz at smz.it
Wed Nov 21 22:27:22 UTC 2018

Hello Yves,

maybe you're missing that according to the proposal we will have a first feature tagged as *both */highway=*/ *and */railway=separately_mapped/, *plus *a second overlapping/parallel feature tagged as/railway=*/

Utterly confusing, IMHO: the embedded rail is an attribute of the highway surface and so should be tagged, not as a hint to the renderer.

Cheers,

Sergio