[Tagging] Add some tag to identify disputed borders

Sergio Manzi smz at smz.it
Mon Nov 26 09:51:24 UTC 2018

To me "agreed" seems better than "confirmed" (/and other possibilities could be "recognized" or "accepted"/) , but... do we really need to find an adjective qualifying such borders? I guess they represent the vast majority of boundaries, so we could just leave them alone and just qualify anomalous situations...

Cheers,

Sergio