[Tagging] Neighborhood Gateway Signs?

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 00:21:16 UTC 2018

Thank you, AgusQui. That sounds like a good option for an artistic entrance
sign. Eg “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas.”

Can you give a link to photos of some of these?

But I don’t think artwork will work as a tag for simple overhead signs
which don’t really qualify as artwork.

Also, city_entrance does not work well for signs in villages and
neighborhoods, or signs that mark the center of a place rather than the
entrance.

So it may still b necessary to make a new tag for these other situations