[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - boundary=aboriginal_lands

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Thu Nov 29 16:33:11 UTC 2018

W dniu 29.11.2018 o 11:38, Martin Koppenhoefer pisze:
> I am also not sure any more whether we should put all kinds of
> protected areas in the same bucket, maybe there could already be a
> first class distinction between natural protection, resource
> protection and social protection.

I was trying to use this in my first approach to protected areas, but I
have found that only protection_level numbers were standardized. Others
are (mostly) human readable mess, for example:

https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/?key=protection_title#values

I would love to just render "nature-protected-area" (because this is the
abstraction level I need), but in practice I had to define a list:

tags->'protect_class' IN

It's perfectly usable, but just not elegant and not human readable.

--
"Excuse me, I have some growing up to do" [P. Gabriel]