[Tagging] hydrants

Viking viking81 at tin.it
Mon Oct 1 21:29:38 UTC 2018

>Hi Alberto,
>Nice to see you back there :)
>Regarding check_date, I'd go in favor of operational_status:date.
>working:* is too specific to fully functional hydrants, what about disused or dry ones?
>Then operational_status is a more complete solution to give state and associated date.
>All the best
>François

Nice to see you too, Francois :)
Well I proposed working_test:date only because it is already in use for hydrants.
On the other hand, operational_status is used more often, although operational_status:date has only 1 occurence.
Shall we go on discussion page [1]? Even Marc preferred operational status, as reported on [1].

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/Fire_Hydrant_Extensions_(part_3)

Best regards,
Alberto

---