[Tagging] My "weirdly unnatural aversion to relations"

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 21:48:17 UTC 2018

sent from a phone

> On 1. Oct 2018, at 19:11, Mateusz Konieczny <matkoniecz at tutanota.com> wrote:
>
> site - This relation type is a horrible mistake and should not be encouraged by editors
>
> - this data is basically not usable.

I was merely listing the most common relations. associatedStreet is probably failed and site is also problematic, I agree. Still any but a very specific data editor should at least show there is something and with which tags, or block those objects (relations and their members) from editing — doing neither will likely result in broken data without the mapper even noticing it.

Cheers,
Martin