[Tagging] My "weirdly unnatural aversion to relations"

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 03:21:47 UTC 2018

Jochen Topf briefly mentions some problems with relations in his
latest SOTM 2018 talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbxabz22ni4

According to him, it's the diversity of the relations without decent
support from the OSM-model makes it hard for data-consumers to process
them. The rest of the talk is mainly about changing the nodes in ways
model, though.

As for site relations, besides Yves, there is also the historic.place
map that does something with the site-relation.

regards