[Tagging] Traffic sign direction tagging..

Robert Skedgell rob at hubris.org.uk
Tue Oct 2 09:01:35 UTC 2018

On 01/10/18 22:23, yo paseopor wrote:
> Technically markings painted on the road are...traffic signs itself (in
> some countries there are specific codes to this items) and also they
> have their importance , you cannot ignore them

This is certainly the case in the UK. A highway=give_way is generally
indicated by the transverse line marking (= = = =) on the carriageway,
traffic_sign=GB:1003A. There is also the upright inverted red triangle
traffic_sign=GB:602, which does not need to be present. Failure to
comply with either is an offence.

Robert Skedgell (rskedgell)

More information about the Tagging mailing list