[Tagging] Default Language Format; language:default or default:language?

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 11:48:48 UTC 2018

But what if the pronunciation of a known brand is different ?  e.g. VW
is pronounced differently in Dutch and German. IKEA is different in
Dutch and English, Opel in French and German, etc. I know that they
are brands, but do you expect those "common" names to be pronounced in
the local language of in your own language, e.g. when used in
combination with a town (as mentioned elsewhere) ?