[Tagging] relation site <> multipolygon

Yves yvecai at mailbox.org
Tue Oct 2 15:50:10 UTC 2018

This my pet use case for a site relation:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/3161183#map=7/46.532/6.097

I'm not confortable to draw polygons around the ski pistes to then build a landuse=winter_sport multipolygon.
Given the wildlife conservation rules in the area, I also doubt I can include the forest between pistes.
Yves