[Tagging] My "weirdly unnatural aversion to relations"

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sun Oct 7 13:14:17 UTC 2018

2. Oct 2018 22:42 by tod at fitchdesign.com <mailto:tod at fitchdesign.com>:

> There might be nodes marking locations of emergency equipment cache locations. And, for an alpine/downhill ski area there one or more ski lifts/aerial best mapped as ways.
>
> So how do you add single nodes or linear ways to a multipolygon?

In many cases (for example swings on playgrounds)

there is no need to mark nodes as being within an area - this is already done by placing swing within

playground area.

I suspect that it may be also OK for emergency equipment cache location nodes and

ski lift ways.

Can you link example of a relation where it is not enough and was mapped as a site relation?