[Tagging] Game and toy library

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 13:43:46 UTC 2018

--- You only send this to me (probably by accident). ---

AFAIK, we do not use a colon in the values. If you want to indicate a
subcategory, it goes in a subkey.

so amenity=library;library=toys_and_games

But in this case we do not want data consumers that does not
understand the library-subkey  to treat a toys_and_games as a
book-library.
hence the idea to place it in the main key, as amenity=toys_and_games_library

m.