[Tagging] opening_hours value question

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 12:08:34 UTC 2018

A useful tool to verify the expressions is
http://openingh.openstreetmap.de/evaluation_tool/  (is listed on the
page you link)

Only open on the third Saturday:   Sa[3] 10:00-13:00
Closed on Tuesdays: Tu off
so e.g. open all week from 9am to 5pm, except Tuesdays:   Mo-Fr
09:00-17:00; Tu off
should be the same as Mo,We-Fr 09:00-17:000

m.