[Tagging] issues with the list of deprecated features

Tom Pfeifer t.pfeifer at computer.org
Mon Oct 15 12:19:53 UTC 2018

> 3. amenity=creche and amenity=nursery
> For both tags amenity=kindergarten is suggested as alternative tagging, which seems clearly wrong
> (kindergarten is usually for ages 3-6 while these tags are for ages 0-3).

I thought the consensus was here that it depends on the country. In Germany, I see mostly the "Kita"
(Kindertagesst├Ątte) structure which in the same institution enrols age 0-6 in different departments
or groups, and a lot offer afterschool supervision (Hort).
This is easily expressed with the min_age + max_age tag, and some folks use after_school=yes.

tom