[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Default Language Format

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 13:35:22 UTC 2018

Typically restaurants, shops, etc only have the name-field set, never
(*) name:fr or name:nl Those are only set for POIs that have both a
French and a Dutch name (government offices, big tourist attractions,
streets, villages).

m.

(*) never say never, but in general we do not duplicate name into
name:fr or name:nl.