[Tagging] Power=cable for low voltage lines?

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 10:50:25 UTC 2018

Aren’t major lines usually part of the longer-distance transmission system,
and minor lines are local distribution? Like highway=primary vs
highway=residential?

That seems like a useful and important distinction, and it usually goes
along with the difference in voltage and the heights of the things
supporting the wires.

It would be nice to have a different category for the private cables or
lines to individual buildings or between private buildings, equivalent to
highway=service, so that these could be easily filtered out from maps and
schematics of the transmission / distribution system