[Tagging] Another multipolygon question

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sun Oct 21 17:23:17 UTC 2018

21. Oct 2018 14:58 by daveswarthout at gmail.com <mailto:daveswarthout at gmail.com>:

> I was wishing that someone would write a short tutorial about relations, the various concepts about tagging them, and problem solving when something goes wrong with one. I have been unable to understand with any degree of certainty how and why we create them, which is the reason I started this thread and contributed to the other one about tagging groups of lakes.

I thought about doing something like that, but my main reason why I avoided that is

- I am not sure what exactly is unclear for other

- I was dubious whatever my work would be noticed by people who would need it

> The Wiki is helpful but leaves out a lot of details. A tutorial, video or otherwise, would be extremely helpful.

Maybe improving wiki would be a good idea as the first steep.

Can you get example of specific problems that you encountered and wiki pages where

you tried to dind an answer?